Friday, December 15, 2006

Cats and kittens

Went out to eat with my family lately and saw this irritatingly ridiculous cat at Tampines 201 Market. We were at the coffee shop there.

It looks fine from here but... ...it's an annoyingly fat cat

Seems like the cat have been eating well though it's a stray. At least I think that it's a stray. A nice fur coat though.

I think when we reached it just had breakfast. So it was getting lethargic from staring into space for too long.

And it slept.

I think it wanted to curl up and sleep, but apparently it was quite impossible

A while later when we turned back, this was how the cat was positioning.


Close up

What a cat.

~~~~~

My brother saw this lost kitten at our void deck.


So cute! You can see the fur standing and clumped because of the rain.

No comments: