Saturday, December 30, 2006

NUSWS Camp

The NUS Wind Symphony Camp started on Wednesday last week and ended on Saturday. This made my weeks fly past a bit too fast for me to catch up. Nevertheless, I enjoyed myself there though some not-so-good things happened to me while I'm there.

1. I realised I lost my ezlink card when I reached the Centre for the Arts (CFA). Moreover that's the Giro linked NUS ezlink card. Ouch. My first time losing an ezlink.
2. I have been very much against blasting on the tuba and then I found out that I could no longer blast when I'm required to.
3. I was down with a slight fever after the games on day 2. Felt cold yet hot inside.
4. I had to go for Mus'Art practice. It was more of obligation actually. But I went ahead anyway. Took a cab back to Raffles Hall after the practice.
5. The fever got worse when I returned -_- and I slept when I reached hall and woke up to bathe and went back to sleep again.
6. I went extremely broke due to my transport fares. Needed a dollar for each bus ride and more for train rides. For the Amazing Race and the trip to Marina South for steamboat.
7. Break camp: I realised I left my handphone charger and umbrella in my room in Raffles Hall.
Conclusion: I should just go die.

No la.

But of course there are good things which happened to me.

1. My roommate as well as tuba senior Hui Shan majors in Pharmacy. Thank goodness. She was like a doctor to me. And a kind nurse as well.
2. Hui Shan brought me milk all the way from CFA to my room!!! So touched! And Daniel Kang doesn't get any! =D
3. Knew a lot of nice people in the band.
4. I have an extra handphone charger.
5. I don't know what else.

I should just call RH on the next working day to ask if I can get my handphone charger or anything back.

I was so troublesome. Hui Shan is damm suay to get me as her roommate la. But I'm damm lucky =D But really, I felt like I'm some kind of problematic burden during the camp. Of all things to happen I must fall sick. I wonder why.

But anyway, I gotta count my blessings first. =)

During Amazing Race...

My group (I was picked as group leader -_-)
Wei Ping's group - they got the worst route of going to Harbourfront from school and back to school and to Vivo and back to school
Joanna's group

And then we went to Marina South for steamboat as our finale dinner.





No comments: