Tuesday, December 05, 2006

That's all

It's overrrr!!! Finally.

I'm feeling a bit aimless now though, like dunno how to fully utilise this break I have.

I think I also feel like going down to Kong Hwa (I dunno how you spell it exactly), the primary school that Ms Sia is teaching at and some sort of coach the tuba kids there with my mediocre knowledge. I have a feeling that generation of kids will have better musical background than me. Considering the kiasu parents we have today.

The last paper was quite tough la. General Biology. 60 MCQs in two hours. Some questions are simple, some aren't. Especially those asking you about the energy of life. E.g. the entire process of glycolysis, citric acid cycle, the electron transfer chain etc. So many questions about those I feel very unfair! Haha. Cos that's the chapter that I tak boleh. And then didn't ask a lot about the cells and the functions of the stuff in the cell. Just a bit here and there.

Holidays are here! So much that I wanna do.

Just shopped at VivoCity for the first time today. A huge place, a lot to shop! But there are shops are still closed la.

I owe a lot of people dates! So dunno if I can make it for everything. Chiong liao.

And I wanna find some roadshow jobs too. Gonna find with YX at Recruit Express. Just do for a few days and I'll be alright. No homework, gotta kill time!

OK, my eyes are awfully red. Freaking tired.

By the way, when I was having dinner, WJ SMSed me! Haha. Asked me about my last paper. Small delights in life.

Oh ya to add on, we went to eat at this affordable Hong Kong restaurant today. The food was so-so la. We chose to go there because of the prices. Will post photos soon la. Lazy. Haha.

I bought a pair of bermudas today at Pull and Bear. But there's something wrong with the workmanship of the bermudas. Will go back for exchange soon I guess. Didn't try it because it's a new one. The sewing wasn't in place. Dunno how to tell you. Haha.

OK..I need to catch up with packing, moving out of hall soon! Not staying for the holidays.

No comments: