Monday, December 25, 2006

A worrying Christmas


Wishing all of you

A HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A MERRY NEW YEAR~!!!


This year's Christmas is kind of weird for me. I don't feel the usual festive Christmas cheer, I don't feel like giving out Christmas cards, I don't get overwhelmingly many Christmas cards like the past years, I don't feel like getting Christmas gifts, I don't feel like counting down, 0000hrs doesn't give an impact to me at all. I think I was pouring myself a cup of water when the clock striked 12. I only awe at people queueing outside Toys R Us for the free gift wrapping. Oh and I wanna go there to get a lion. After the New Year maybe.

I just don't want to celebrate I guess. No mood. Too many things to worry about!

But this year's X'mas eve wasn't that bad. Had a 'wish come true' in the afternoon. After waiting for almost a year and a half. Time flies so fast. Such things give me a lot of thoughts. But I don't wanna dwell on them now, I'm tired.

Where the hell is the X'mas cheer. And I realised I haven't gone to Orchard for a good shopping trip this holiday. I need to shop. I need to get clothes. Note that not that I want to, but I need to. Lack of clothes. Not a good sign. However I always face a shortage of what-to-wear I don't get a lot of choices. I shall be the same old Erina for the next semester. I wish I could be someone new.

No comments: