Sunday, December 03, 2006

Sickening old man

Can all you guys out there promise me that when you're old, don't be those ji-ko-pek (lecherous old man)?

This irritating old man was cycling past the bus stop behind hall when I was there today. He looked at me and started making those irritating noises at me! F***! Think I'm some prostitute or what? Or think I'm a maid? T_T And that isn't how people should look at maids in Singapore!

So gross!!! Even when he cycled past me already he was still looking back at me and making those noises!

I was only going for Mus'Art practice and I wasn't wearing like only a tube top and mini skirt for goodness' sake! I was wearing a polo tee and jeans! I cannot imagine what he'll do if there's another girl wearing spags and very short shorts. Disgusted. Feel like kicking him.

Just let me die of gross-ness.

I was hoping there would be some obstruction in front of him so he could fall off his bike and maybe break an arm. But he's so old! It's not that I'm apathetic to old people, but he's gross and old! That's a turn off.

And it's not the first time such things happened! The previous time was a Bangladeshi or Indian I dunno. Outside Mustafa centre. Same thing, cycling and staring at my chest! T_T If he had been making noises it would be damm disgusting and embarrassing, so many people were at the bus stop. And I'd have thrown a stone at him. Only another lady was at the bus stop just now.

Maybe I should just carry a large pebble around with me all the time. It'll just help me take revenge.

It just tells us how dangerous it is to work here for those foreign maids who only want to work here.

OK I'm admitting I tend to look like one.

Guys, don't grow old to become like that! Dregs of society!

And girls, don't grow old and try to charm a handsome lad! It'll be as gross.

No comments: