Sunday, December 17, 2006

Practise self-control

Girls, do anything BUT to make yourself get pregnant when you don't want to.

Last night after my mum came back from a wedding dinner she told me that this cousin of mine who's still in uni, she's two years older than me, is four months pregnant. And the guy is still in uni too. They're going to get married come January, and going to have a simple buffet to celebrate their wedding. No dinners or any of the sort, because the guy can't afford it. And it's like for the full-scale wedding dinner to take place is time consuming, my cousin's tummy will be too big then. And the guy suggested to get married two years later when he's done with uni and got a job. What a bastard. You'd be having a two-year-old kid around.

Soon, I'm going to become an aunt again.

No comments: