Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Results

There was a leak in the examination results some days ago, and some already checked their results. I didn't, I was watching DVD at that time so wasn't online to catch the news from some one if there is.

Well, and I know some people are pleased with their results. Good for them. I'm not and I know I won't be, even though I know nothing of my results. Such things can be judged from my performance during the papers, I can gauge where I stand. And I know of people who will be very satisfied with their results, they can go with the norm and continue their school life.

Not that I can't, but I guess I have to retake some modules and I gotta take the English module next semester. 一踏进学校,我一切都过得不顺利。What's wrong? I wished I just didn't put too much pressure onto myself, maybe then I'd do better. Gotta take six modules next sem, English included, and maybe at least one core module to retake. Oh and by the looks of it, maybe I need 3.5 years to complete a Bachelor's degree. That's half a year longer than the norm, but too bad. Don't think I'll be able to do honours year since I'm already shit in my work.

Thinking of getting the results gives me the shivers sometimes. Not that it has been cold weather the past week. Shall look at next sem's modules tomorrow, can't hold it back any longer and I'm free for the rest of this week. Finished the DVDs I rented anyway. And I should be planning different kinds of lists of modules to take for Sem 2, in case I gotta retake any module that I think I need to retake.

I feel like I'm wasting my parents' money, as well as my own time. Wished I'm more capable, and know what I wanna do. I still don't know what to do, not that I have given it any much thought. Just hope that from next semester onwards, I'll be more hardworking and not as lazy anymore.

Oh, and some people are looking into next sem's curriculum. Which is freaking me out. I'm afraid I won't be able to catch up too, but well. And planning for the whole of the university studies till honours year. Not only one person I know did that. In fact seems like quite a handful already did. Shrugs. I won't do it so soon, considering I may spend longer than the norm.

Hopefully I won't need that extra semester and still be able to cope. Stop being lazy, please.

And maybe for next semester's exams, I shall try studying at home. Time to clear up the room and find somewhere to store things. I don't have anywhere to keep my things.

Gotta go now. Going Mrs Chua's place for a BBQ. And it's raining heavily. Oh bless us.

No comments: