Friday, December 08, 2006

EEw.

China can get rather...uh...sleazy online now. No offence.

For a start, still no offence to anyone, I was studying with Amy at the Biz library the other day when I was sitting beside this male PRC (People's Republic of China - we say PRC to refer to a Chinese National). And I wasn't concentrating on my work and I accidentally saw what he was doing. And he was looking at pictures of girls in bikinis or extremely little clothes exposing here and there. I got all disgusted I SMSed Amy who was sitting opposite me. She said no wonder she thought she saw the guy smiling to himself. HOW GROSS IS THAT. Imagine someone getting high beside you. Terrible.

And then I was at a youtube-like website which is set up by the Chinese, and was watching my show happily when I saw this 'recommended picks' showing a shot of an ass. And two fingers poking at it.

Even if the ass belonged to a kid, it is still disgusting to post it. Like, paedophiles? Eeew.


Blow up the picture.

In case you don't read Chinese, the top left circle indicates the title as a very hot or something beauty using the toilet. Bottom, 'Are they wearing bras??' Right top, the ass I was talking about. 'A beauty being raped in the classroom'. Below it, 'A guy harassing a beauty on the train'.

What happened to Confucian teachings? The titles of the videos are damm gross.

Well I didn't even click them, I didn't watch don't worry.

And they're like, recommended?

No comments: