Saturday, December 30, 2006

Dinner with my Cartel friends

Met up with Yan Ping, Shu Hui, Ying Jian, Wee Liat and Zhong Ting for dinner at the Glasshouse today.

After which we walked around trying to look for a place to chill. Walked to Clarke Quay for god knows how many times, Boat Quay, ... ... and after a few hours of walking we settled at the Labyrinth. It's in the IOI Building in Middle Street.

I was quite uncomfortable because I was still sick from the camp, so hoped to go home quick and luckily Sam came to pick me up and sent me home. I only had $10 to pay for the drinks, and I owe WL $10. -_-

At the Glasshouse we ordered the main courses and the three girls decided to share a drink. We saw the big mugs customers at other tables were having and decided that we order one too. I think they're called the Big Freeze or something, I'm not too sure. We ordered the Mermaid one and YJ ordered the Jungle one. And folks next time please don't order the Mermaid one. It's ultra sweet. So since we three girls can't finish we mixed our Mermaid with YJ's Jungle. Heh. And played a number game so that the person who loses have to drink the mixture in the small cup.






And everyone had a turn (some two) to drink except for YJ
Back row: Shu Hui, Yan Ping, me
Front row: Ying Jian, Wee Liat, Zhong Ting


And we went to the Labyrinth.

Mixers and cups. The vodka hadn't turned up yet

Then we exchanged presents.


ZT and WL's caps
YJ's bottle
My lion products =D including the toothbrush holder (now I have two of it), a coin bank and another that I haven't figured out the exact use for it
SH's necklace
And YP's book




And some of them went to play pool, I sat around with the rest and finally decided to go home earlier. =D

No comments: