Saturday, December 16, 2006

Secondhand Lions


Was watching Secondhand Lions on DVD last night (I went to rent movies).

And I think it's really a great show.

The setting is in Texas in the 1950s or 60s. Walter was sent to live with his two granduncles. The two uncles, though grumpy at first, turned out to be very cute men!!! =D hahaha.

You should watch the show if you have the time, I won't say too much about the show. But luckily I rented it. And it's worth my $1.67 for a week. Woots. A really really nice movie. Some sort of comedy, there are funny parts here and there but they aren't those brainless jokes. And the actors are very good, they really carried out the characters well.

However you won't be able to follow the show well, because there are parts which they deleted from the movie and didn't link everything properly so you'll be wondering why this and that. But in the DVD you get to watch the deleted scenes, so well, you get to piece the entire story.

I like this movie.

Well if you don't think so, DON'T tell me about it.

I like Secondhand Lions. Period.

No comments: