Sunday, June 17, 2007

I hate that brat.

Argh. Extremely pissed.

I was very delighted when Kien Wee got back Shiroi Koibito chocolates from Hokkaido and I got three pieces of that precious chocolate from him. I'm not really pro-chocolate, but I really love those Hokkaido chocolates!

I got them on Thursday, so I happily ate one piece and kept the other two pieces and saving them for another day.

Went to the library to get travel books this afternoon when my aunt and cousin are around.

When I came back I had a craving for Shiroi Koibito. And when I opened the fridge, my chocolates were missing. And I asked my dad where my chocolate was. He said he dunno, he didn't see.

My aunt was wrapping dumplings with my mum in the kitchen, and she asked 'Is it XX XX???' Where XX XX is the cousin's name. I said 'Noooo laaa no laaaa!' because I didn't think the boy will open our fridges without permission. He's about Primary 3 I think, and he's damn spoilt because he's the youngest of two children and his elder brother is 12 years older than him. So everyone at home will dote on him.

My dad said maybe my brother ate it. So I SMS-ed my brother, oh-so-determined to find out the culprit. Then my dad said about five minutes before I returned from the library, XX XX ate something from the fridge.

!

I opened the rubbish bin and saw two blue-green wrappers on the top of the pile.

I was soooo freaking angry. I couldn't shout at the kid because it may strain my relationship with my aunt. And I couldn't even give him a scolding.

Two pieces of expensive and lovely chocolate stolen by a brat who doesn't appreciate the chocolate. I SMS-ed my brother telling him, 'Never mind. I caught the thief.'

I know, I'm older and should just forget about it and let him have it. So what? Why do I have to give up something I treasure so much for this stupid brat who plays games all day, doesn't study, and is extremely disrespectful? I couldn't complain to my parents, my brother was away at CO pract, so I had to go to my room, close the door, and called my sister and cry over the phone. And I cried somemore to myself after we hung up. So pissed.

After that I purposely made things difficult for the kid.

By the way, he happily farted when he was standing beside me and it stinks like shit. Well, of course it stinks like shit. But imagine you were at the centre of the explosion.

While he was playing games, he made a lot of noise and kept saying 'F*** you laaa!'. He's damn ill-mannered la.

My aunt wanted to watch the TV, and there are two TV sets in my living room but she bluffed him that the other set was not working. So he had to stop playing his game. He turned to me and asked if he could use the PC which I was using to round up my Berlin trip.

XX XX: 'Let me use lehhhh. You going to use until what time?'
Me: 'Until you go home.'
XX XX: 'Don't so petty lehhh. I wanna use laaa.'
Me: 'I need to use also what.'

The thing is, there are two laptops and one PC at home. Before he came, I closed the doors of my room and my brother's so that he won't have access to the laptops. My laptop can't be used anyway, caught a virus and after that the browsers can't be used already.

At dinner, my aunt asked XX XX to be good and say 'Uncle, Auntie, Korkor, Jiejie, eat!' to all of us. He was reluctant. We had to say this at dinner with relatives for manners' sake. If you don't, it's like a Japanese not saying 'Itadakimasu'(sp) before a meal.

My dad: 'If you don't say then you cannot have dinner ah.'
XX XX: 'Huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'
(My mum cooked very good claypot noodles for dinner.)
Me: 'If you don't say then everyone cannot eat.' (Of course I'm not going to care and sacrifice a scrumptious dinner because of him.)
XX XX: 'WAAH LAOOO EHHHHHHH!!'
My dad: 'OK la OK la eat la.'

And I gave my dad the look and started eating.

It is so hard not to flare up at him when my aunt isn't around. And if I flare up at him when my aunt isn't around, it'll be like I'm those kind of people who bully kids when their mums aren't there. I'm not those kind. I just wanna pick on the kid.

Because I've tolerated him for almost ten years already. I'm going to heck care about him la. May even start spanking if he misbehaves at my house again.

My chocolates. =(

Waaaa! I'm damn sad! How often do you have friends going to Hokkaido? How often do you have friends going to Hokkaido and getting that chocolate back from you?

The chocolate that Kien Wee gave was eaten by a brat who doesn't even know how to appreciate.

Wa, wanna cry again. Hmmph.

The rock melon Kitkat and the Shiroi Koibito that Kien Wee took back from Hokkaido

Doraemon fruit drops that Hwee Lee got for me from China. Damn cute la.

No comments: