Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Singapore Flyer

As most of you know, they're building a huge ferris wheel at Marina South to attract tourists. But I am attracted too, for I am keeping track of the construction's progress. For some reason I didn't take note of the construction earlier on, noticing it only from February.

February 21, 2007

March 10, 2007

March 17, 2007

March 24, 2007
Stupid lorry...

I couldn't stay still and take a picture of the construction simply because I was in either a car or a bus in the middle of the expressway.

March 30, 2007
Was in a speeding bus -_-

April 14, 2007
Last section done

April 21, 2007
No visible improvements

May 18, 2007

May 24, 2007
Credits to my dad for the above two photos. He took them when he was driving along ECP in his cab -_-


June 3, 2007
Looks cleaner as supporting structures were removed

Lack of updates because I haven't been taking buses to hall anymore. So got this picture while passing by by chance.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's actually a live webcam of the construction at http://203.208.233.52/

You'll need to download the plugin first though.

-CC

erina said...

Thanks!

Uh.

You're CC. But who?

Sorry!

Anonymous said...

Waahahaha mystery mystery!

Seriously though; I have the Singapore Flyer thing on my browser all the time. There's something comforting about seeing all the cars go by.. haha.

- CC

erina said...

..........................

DK said...

Wow... you keep passing by that wheel....