Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Fathers' Day

Today's Fathers' Day, and I bought a calculator for my dad. I don't like his current calculator though he has been using it for some time already. It's a bit hard to press and doesn't look cool. Muaha. Got it at Action City Marina Square (I forgot to look at Ann Gee's wall at GV) with Nick and Hui Shan and Khee Nguen after Play! yesterday. Hui Shan got a USB mug warmer (Daniel got it on Friday) and Nick got the same calculator but of a different colour. I like the calculator.


And it's red! Auspicious.

One thing I didn't mention was the size of the calculator.


It's A4-sized actually. And I wrote a card to go with it.


'Big Bean' because I address my dad as 'Ah Dou', also Ah Bean in English.

I left it in his drawer but I doubt he'll see it today, since it's an off day. Never mind!

No comments: