Monday, June 18, 2007

Bad things come together

While I am mourning over my Hokkaido chocolate, I had to open my NUS email and read things I really don't wanna read.
  1. I owe Sheares Hall money for my vacation stay, 2 weeks' worth of fees I think. And I didn't know they won't deduct through GIRO and happily moved out. Now they tell me to pay up immediately. How am I going to make time to go down and pay during office hours, when I work during office hours?
  2. I've been wanting to go for the FoS Student Exchange Programme for Yr 3 Sem 1. Recently they circulated a mail, and I realised that my results were too horrible to meet the easy criteria. My CAPs can be improved further, however grades can't be changed. I must not have a letter grade lower than a 'C'. I have just this bloody module that hit D+ in my first semester. There goes. The end.
Sigh.

I'm extremely tired I feel like quitting my job.

No comments: