Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Weird

Just last week I got to know that the senior staying opposite, Ai Lin, also likes Josh Groban!

Was watching some Taiwanese drama the other day and then - oh my is that JG's voice?

Then I went to my door and stood there and listened. It was a tune I had never heard before, but the voice is 100% JG's. Stepped over to Ai Lin's door and she was looking at his website!!

Haha then I got quite high and asked her 'Is that Josh Groban?' Yes it really was so I got to know another JG fan! She knows Il Divo too, and she's interested in the Phantom of the Opera musical (she already got the Cat A tix) and she likes Lion King!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAA~~~~~~~~~~ I almost went crazy about knowing all these. She's the quiet kind, so with her it was mostly hi-bye or talk about computing stuff (she's a final-year at School of Computing).

Today she went to Vivo to check out Awake but she said that the guy said it wasn't available. =( Sighhhhhh.....then when will it be? It IS November 7 today. But good la, at least I know I won't be distracted. And luckily I didn't make up my mind to go to Vivo. It would be a wasted trip since I only want to go there to buy the album. Ai Lin was shopping there.

Sigh. I really want the album asap! And hope the other songs aren't disappointing. 'Cos the first two albums weren't!

No comments: