Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Myself

There's something terribly wrong with myself.

I don't know what.

I couldn't quite make it for yesterday's programming paper already. Today's Basics of Math. Even worse. Couldn't do the questions at all. Most. As in probably I can only do one question out of six? No I didn't try my best. I knew how to do those. I don't know what happened to me. I don't know. Maybe I just couldn't think. Or probably I really can't do them la. I'm not smart at all. Not even an average student. I think I need to retake this module already. Sigh.

I don't know how come I'm like that ever since I came to uni. I've not been doing well, not only in my daily work and not for tests. I feel so distraught...like what's happening to me? I don't have to be the best, I'd be satisfied if I'm average. But I'm not. So far away from being 'average'. And I can roughly gauge my stand in school already. No I can't make it. Not at all. I must work harder.

Ya, probably I'm some lazy bum who didn't study at all and leave myself to have lousy grades. And to die on the streets.

No future at all, nothing that I can see myself do. Nothing at all.

I somehow told myself that I won't shed a tear in university. Oh well.

Maybe there was something I did or something I didn't do that I deserve this.

No comments: