Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A test in an hour

The test is my Nation-building module test. Sigh. Sick of that module. Just hate to study such things ever since secondary school. I can't concentrate for the past 24 hours that I've been studying and till now I only read two lecture notes and less than a reading. When I could've done much much much more.

So screwed for this test. I've screwed up ALL my tests so far, no joke no exaggeration.

Suddenly I think, I'm in deep shit.

It's like I'm giving up on this semester. I don't feel the motivation. It's scary that I don't feel any because the exams are coming. See the countdown clock ---->

Sighh. Shit me.

Erina you're doomed.

Edit: Well Xin Hui said that I must learn to love the modules, if not I won't do well. Yes that is what I'll try to do in the short time that I have left. The test was...crap by the way. As in, I wrote crap.

2 comments:

Spaniel said...

Yo..
Don't give up just yet. Exams are not done too, there's still time to turn things :) Jia you ba! and JG song says don't give up also... hahaz...

Cheers,
AL

erina said...

Hahaa...ok thanks =)