Friday, November 24, 2006

I'm sick!

As in, I'm really sick. Caught a flu on the day after I went to see the doctor about my skin. Or was it on that day. Man I lost count of days.

So have been sneezing away, fluid has been running like a loose tap from my nose. Beware of the flood. No la not that bad.

The past mugging week I've been trying to study at different places. With my neighbour Amy.

I tried the Central Library till daybreak. And tried the Central Library again till about 3 am. It began to rain everyday at this area, so we decided to travel less. And Adrian, a year 4 senior, introduced us to study at the rooftop. Other than being wet, it was quite a nice place. Will post photos of the environment after the exams. And Rubin another year 4 who lives beside Adrian showed us an area in Business School where you can study. Quite a maze to that place. And it's quite near the Biz canteen so we had lunch with Rubin, Adrian and Adeline who lives beside me on Wednesday. Quite a lot to hear from the two seniors. So we studied there on Thursday. It was quite a good place except that people discuss - no - chat there. Chat. Damm noisy and irritating with the chatter. And to think that I tolerated that. Perhaps cos I don't really know Biz well, so I didn't go around shhh-ing people. I'm freshman only lehh. And after we got back from that area in Biz 2 when the area had to be locked up Amy and I studied at the lounge here. Quite good too. I survived all the places, but my speed is still damm slow I won't be able to complete my revision.

And my skin is just a bit better.

Bless me. This is my first semester exam. Sigh.

Flu flu fly away.


No comments: