Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Oh!

Oh I just saw the advertisement for JG's new album during the break for Phua Chu Kang. The same one I posted, it's total English anyway.

When I was watching TV at the lounge

I ran to Ai Lin's room after seeing it and told her that the ad said in stores now. So it could be the Music Junction at Vivo that's slow. Okay...

Anyway, because I was showing Ai Lin the advertisement thru youtube I showed her my blog since I posted it there already. Then I left to continue watching PCK and when I came back she left a message on Messenger telling me that she has got the same purple gown. It's the dress I wore for my prom and some weddings to date. The same Daniel Yam dress! Can you believe it?? Ya I know I bought the dress a year ago and she bought it three years ago -_- She was born in 1985 anyway. Haha when I got the dress it was the last few pieces already.

Then I saw that she has the book Marley & Me by John Grogan (Yes not Josh Groban but John Grogan) that I wanted to read some time ago. About a dog and a guy. Quite obvious from the title. But the dog has disciplinary problems. Even expelled from dog school, how's that? Then Ai Lin said she likes dogs and asked me if I like them. I'm so-so with dogs, I like labradors and german shepherds but not that committed. So I told her I like lions. Incredibly in love.

And she likes lions too!!! They are her favourite wild animal!

Goodness!

This is sooooo incredible. What more in common do we have? Haha. So I told her we might as well share rooms. -_- No la the rooms are small enough. Haha.

And I went to her blog and you know what???

We have the same blogskin laaaaa.

~~~~~

Blow up the picture.

Awwww. I'm amazing. That's Ai Lin. Haha.

No comments: