Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Il Divo is coming to Singapore!!!


I want to go!!!

They're coming on January 18 as part of their Asian tour at Indoor Stadium. Tickets are at $88, $118, $148, $188 and $248. Sistic doesn't sell their tickets yet, but still, I want to go!!! And I can't afford ANY of their tickets!!!!

Hahahahaa!

This is when you wish money would drop from the sky. And a partner who would go with you. Please drop!

Sigh...anyone wants to come with me and willing to save up to watch the operatic foursome? Pleaseeeeee!

So whiny.

But they're really good! I want to gooooooooo.

Next year seems to be very eventful. Il Divo, Phantom of the Opera...Hope I'll love 2007, other than the school work. And hope money really will drop from the sky.

Jie Ying: Hahahahaaa.....it's far more expensive than Phantom of the Opera. Sistic should be selling it, as what the news article in the Straits Times as well as several other online articles I found. But the Sistic website doesn't have it. I don't know why. Anyway, for the information to all, the tickets are at $88, $118, $148, $188 and $248.

The priciest for Phantom is at $160 or $145.

Anyone wanna go?? I'll settle for the $148 maximum!

And Josh Groban is launching his new album, Awake! Damm nice la..........November 7 worldwide! Take note!

1 comment:

eriko said...

Sistic not selling? Ticket-charge?