Sunday, November 05, 2006

Awake or not?


AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Two more days to the worldwide release of Awake.

How?? Should I get it when it's released? Since Tuesday is my free day and I can spare some time to go buy it. But buy from where? One of the shopping malls? But travelling takes up a lot of time! How how how how how? I want to get it asap but I'm worried that I'll spend too much time addicted to it. I'm the kind who can't study when I listen to good music. I'll just concentrate on the music. And then a sing-a-long session comes next.

I can't make up my mind cos I need time to study! Sighhhhhhhhh. Exams are in three weeks' time and I haven't started revision yet and there are a lot of things I don't know.

But I wanna get it asap!! And share the joy with the rest of the world. Haha.

How?

What if they give out posters along with the album? I'd want to get any merchandise related to Josh Groban if I can! In California they're going to give out wristbands when they get the album so buyers can meet JG for signatures. But not in Singapore T_T

Should I get the CD? If I were to get I'll be going to Harbourfront which is like the nearest and then I'll just go to VivoCity. Which I've never been to before. Which means if I go I'll be going around to shop and feast my eyes with the number of shops there.

I think I better not go there. 'Cos I'll just end up wasting my whole day shopping. Guess I'll allocate a few days in my holiday to go there and shop and watch a movie. Shall bring my mum there too.

This is just like when his previous album released in 2003. I bought Closer the day of my last O level paper.

And I love his curls and captivating eyes. =P

Should I wait till December 5??

Oh my oh my. This is so fan-girl.

No comments: