Monday, November 27, 2006

They're lying!

Maybe I'll take back my words after experiencing more of university life, but now, I wanna say that if someone tells you that university life is the best out of your schooling life, they're lying!!! But well some year 4 seniors in hall find that A levels was more stressful. But I don't remember being so scared before an exam! I'm bloody unprepared. I keep shaking and could feel the strain on myself. Sigh. I tried to take a nap but it's like I can't stop worrying. It got even more uncomfortable when I lie down on my bed. I've never experienced such a fear for exams before.

For one thing I know I'm not going to do well, others are too far ahead of me. And I haven't completed revision for ANYTHING AT ALL.

Die la. Sigh. What a way to start my uni grades.

No comments: