Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Feels weird

Have you realised that 2006 is ending soon? I'm blogging November posts now. The semester exams are coming also..Oh my...I am so not ready for it. Extremely. But I don't want my CAPs to end up with 2 plus or even worse.

I feel kinda weird because school just started and I am nearing the end of a year...just not used to school starting in the later part of the year and Christmas is coming in just more than a month! Decorations will be up for the festive season in department stores soon. I haven't gone to VivoCity...I think when I get to go it'll be decorated with snow already.

So many things I haven't done...and so many things are in the agenda.

2006! Can you stay for a little while longer.................I'm not ready to proceed on to a new year yet.

No comments: