Friday, June 30, 2006

Time for some advertising

In the beginning of the year, I predicted (since things were already more or less organised) that I'll be having a busy schedule in the middle of the year 2006. Yes indeed.

Coming mid July, I'm going to perform at a concert again..which is the third one this year. MJ concert as alumni in May, HSC concert as alumni in June, and now.

I lifted this from the promotion postcard:

RHYTHME ET BLUES
MUS'ART WIND ORCHESTRA and MUS'ART PERCUSSION CLUB presents
a JURONG GREEN COMMUNITY CLUB production "RHYTHME ET BLUES"
with guest conductor SHUICHI KOMIYAMA music by CLAUDE DEBUSSY GEORGE GERSHWIN
directed by
TAN SOH HWA

singapore conference hall
5.30pm
$10
free seating

Well you can come to me if you want one of those postcards.

You wanna come? Ask me for tickets!

Went back to Hai Sing today, and I heard from my juniors that one of the band leaders made the choice for the whole band, which is for everyone to go. Since it is compulsory, whether they want or not they still have to go right...I feel damm odd la it's like..the audience is forced to go. Mrs Chua offered to pay half the price of the ticket for every member in the band. So she will be paying $5 for each of them! I'm feeling a bit unhappy over this because the band leader should pay instead! Mrs Chua never force but encourage them to go and she's bearing the cost. Ah never mind la. Since decisions are already made.

Anyway, now I have a problem. Actually I could sell the tickets to my section, though I won't offer to pay part of the ticket price =\, and now...I can't expect them to pay $10 to me to get the tickets. So 6 hopefuls gone. I got a feeling I won't be able to sell a single ticket then. Like so poor thing la.

I'm the poor thing. Yea. Because I have to play with MJ for the National Band Competition at 1415 hrs, and rush to SCH to prepare for the concert which takes place at 1730 hrs. They have yet to announce what time we're supposed to meet at SCH all that so I still cannot plan my time. This is sooo rush la. From Victoria Concert Hall run to SCH. Sigh. I'm not looking forward at all.

This is the schedule of the competition, credits to World Music Projects website

I won't be forcing Felix they all to go since MJ got competition and as you can see results won't be announced till the last band finishes which is after 5pm. Think they will be bothered more about the results lo, since it's a band thing. I guess if it's me I'll be a bit reluctant to go for Mus'Art concert anyway, will be so nervous how to find the mood. Sigh. Dunno how liao. And seems like I'll be informed of the results through technology and won't be able to experience the anxiety all that with the band and especially my section.

Yi Xin still cannot find anyone to go with her, there goes.

Daniel will be getting tickets from Xin Hui I think. So more or less I guess he's coming! Something to be worth being elated about.

Still haven't confirm with Tsz Shan they all about this concert.

Shit la I think I'll be reaaaally lonely. Sigh.

No comments: