Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Never had before celebration

Met the seven of us for dinner at Bedok, some Japanese restaurant by the name of...uh...some Sumo thingy. The food there....ok la. Pretty average. Prices are affordable, something like the food court Jap cuisine prices.

It was the first time that friends some sort of celebrated my birthday with me, probably due to June 23 being on the last week of the holidays people are either busy with holiday homework or revision that I usually spent my birthdays at home, doing work too, and never celebrating. It soon became something like I didn't really bother to want to happen, since it didn't happen before.

Living for 19 years already, I was quite looking forward to a gathering with friends that they are celebrating my birthday for me. I didn't think too much about it, just thought that it'll be really fun. In the end...........I felt quite bad la like waste a lot of their time T_T The restaurant didn't allow any form of photography which I dunno why. Then it killed my 'desire' to snap pictures for a day that is worthy to remember. I forgot all about taking photos after that. No one talked about it too.

After the meal, we went to the hawker centre at Bedok interchange for dessert. Their biggest table only has seats for six people..and I went to one of the stalls and borrowed a plastic chair from the uncle and we squeezed in that table. The chair wasn't that clean and I think I dirtied my fingers a bit and really didn't feel like doing anything else other than talk and eating.

It was only when I alighted from the bus on the way home then I realised that we didn't take pictures. T_T Damm sad la. Sigh.

The girls gave me a watch! The watch is nice, just that now I have to debate which watch to wear because I don't wanna chuck my Fossil watch aside. It's from my mum ma. And I still love it. Haha depends on the occasion ba.

I did take photos. Two. Of the food. Then the waitress came and warned me. And I think it's quite meaningless to just put pictures of food in this post la. Haha so that's about it that I wanna blog~!

No comments: