Thursday, June 15, 2006

Shocked

I was on the train on my way to Hai Sing in the train when an event gave me a shock of my life.

I was reading a book in the train at the corner between the door and the glass panel separating the seats. And all of a sudden, this ah pek came towards my direction and cornered me!

Shocked the hell out of me la!

It was something like this

And I was staring at the ah pek like what the hell? And his expression can still pretend nothing happen leh. Really can't stand him lo! Then this man in front of me also saw what happened and he was grinning. Then I realised that the uncle must be lose his balance or what when the train was moving that's why he had to pose like that at the door. And I was looking at the man and grinning also cos it became quite funny.

If it was you you'd be startled also what.

The uncle also really good at saving face lo. (-_-")

No comments: