Thursday, June 15, 2006

Wah sian

There seem to be alot of things bothering me and I can't really handle things well these days. Like I'm not looking forward to a new life in university and is fretting over the costs of this and that. And relationship problems too. Sigh.

I applied for the hostel last night, in this order - Sheares Hall, Prince George's Park Residences, Kent Ridge Hall. I don't seem to be looking forward to anything - yet.

I'm always thinking about how I should handle my finances well.

I'm always thinking if I can make it in university. Can't afford another year's worth of fees to retain also lo. Sigh.

Actually I'm a bit fussing over why my brother of all times had to go overseas to study last year. It's like my parents are left with not much of the funds to pay for my expenses as well as tuition fees and we have to borrow from the bank eventually.

And I hate going shopping nowadays. There seem to be a revolution of smaller sizes in department stores these days. Then where do I get my sizes then? I have huge feet, I have a large waist, a large size for every single part of my body for clothes and shoes to fit. Usually I won't have problems getting my sizes in Giordano, but for some of their pants designs they only come until waist size 27. Which is crazy. Now I'm starting to worry that I can't shop even at shopping centres le. Bugis St and Far East is of course out la. Just now I saw this pair of slippers I quite like at Novo but Yi Xin said she really don't like it and it's too ah-mm at the side of the sole so eventually I didn't buy it. Still thinking about that pair of slippers la. Just a bit frustrated cos it's not all the time that I find shoes my size. Pissed.

Then next Wednesday is the concert and I haven't got my black shoes yet. Didn't see any designs I like and can afford and have my size. All the shoes like damm small and I'm freaking pissed with shopping for things I need. Can I have tailor made shoes? I'm sick of court shoes la.

Why everywhere things are so small-sized one? They don't seem to understand that people are growing bigger. It's just me actually but I'm really unhappy lo. Like now even Giordano like that. U2 also got some designs of skirts available only for a small range. And of course don't have my size la. I wanna go to those European countries or UK or US to look for my stuff. But guess what, the next country I'm predicting to go to is Japan or HK. With MJ they are going there for an exchange next June. One of the countries la. And in these two countries people are even smaller sized. I've got enough of Genting lo, the clothes like meant for tiny people. L size is like the M or even S sizes here. I'm more and more afraid that I'm limited to only some ugly clothes. Or dresses for maternity. Seems like it's not me being picky. It's the businesses that are getting picky about their customers.

Shit you.

3 comments:

celixthefat said...

i tell you lar singapore textile industry only cater for aneroxic people.. i give up i shop at guys department and get SMALL size

erina said...

haha true true..

eriko said...

maybe wanna save materials... cheapo ppl here..
heh.