Friday, June 09, 2006

Il Divo

Il Divo. If it's not clear enough, it's IL DIVO.

It is some sort of a classical male group which performs some pop songs with a classical twist. Yes yes like my first love - Josh Groban. Maybe that's why I like Il Divo too.

I heard of them earlier on but I wasn't interested in any way because I haven't heard their songs or went to find any until I was at the Bata shoe shop at Century Square on Saturday and they were playing Il Divo's Ancora overhead. I was a bit creeped out because I went in and heard the dunno Spanish or Italian version of Unchained Melody (Senza Catene) but when the song got to the climax, oh my, it sounded so great! And after asking the saleslady for my shoe size I asked her for the CD too. After which I went to get it at Gramophone at Capitol Building.



This MV I got from youtube.com is a shorter version of the whole song which lasts for 03:50. This is just two minutes plus but anyway you still can experience Il Divo on Senza Catene. So good! Hahaha.

Another song I like is I Believe In You Feat. Celine Dion.



Which is also a good song.

Other than these two that I like to repeat on my player another one is Heroe, which is the Spanish and Italian version of the song Hero. It's very very nice too!

A dose of Il Divo a day, chases all my blues away...

No I've not dumped Josh Groban.

No comments: