Saturday, June 03, 2006

How colourful



Ah..this award is familiar. I think I took this before when I graduated from Hai Sing with achievements from band and Sports Leaders...but then in JC I don't seem to be doing a lot of activities except band lo.

And I received this letter and I wonder if all other band members of my cohort got this letter too. Haha. It's like, what did I do? Section leader lo. Achieve gold medal for band lo. Take part in the Genting competition after I finished A levels lo. I wonder how they choose people to receive such awards sia. Still got 'blah blah blah in College Band' like so personalised haha.

Then I dunno if I should go for the College Day to receive the award (I think it's some kind of bursary, I can get around $100+ if I'm not wrong). I won't go if I'm going to be the only one there. But I never go take such awards in MJ before ma...so wanna go and experience.

Aiya, dunno la. Think so much for what. Zzz.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»