Thursday, June 01, 2006

Links

I thought I ought to introduce the sites I linked in this blog. Lest you see some names you don't recognise. Not a lot of people that I linked, so it's easy. Here goes.

Candice Ong - A junior in MJCSB, also a tuba player. The current SL, in fact.

Daniel - Daniel Kang, a senior in HSCCB, also a tuba player. Was my SL! ORD soon, will be entering NUS at the same time as him! We'll join band, and be in the same section! All right!

Erina - Man, I forgot who she is.

Jia Qi - Lokaki, an ex-classmate in MJC. Also nicknamed cello-er, because she played the cello in MJCCO.

Jie Ying - A junior in HSCCB as well as MJCSB, a trombonist. She's an eloquent Chinese writer, you should drop by her blog to experience blogging in Chinese.

Jing Yi - A good friend of mine in HSC and MJC.

Parking Idiots in Singapore - Just a website to see how people can park with evidences from photos.

Pei Wen - An ex-classmate from MJC too, in Lokaki's clique.

Tsz Ching - Knew her from i-mode training, haven't been contacting her lately.

Wei Wen - An ex-classmate from MJC, in Lokaki and PW's clique. It's always Pei Wen Wei Wen Jia Qi to us.

Wei Xiong - A junior from HSCCB. Long time no see.

Yi Xin - My best friend, knew her from HSCCB and ever since!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»