Friday, June 16, 2006

Daniel's 21st birthday party

Finally! I found some time to blog about this.

Today I went to work in the morning, then went to Paragon in the late afternoon to get the pair of slippers I insisted on buying (it's $17.90, affordable enough) and then made my way to Hai Sing for band practice with the main band.

The practice was fine la, just hate sharing instruments because....because..............sometimes you just wonder if the 'condensation' that comes out of the instrument is yours or not. And you get pretty grossed out.

Anyway, the best part of today is Daniel's 21st birthday party! It's been donkey years since I last went for a birthday party. So was rather excited about the home-made snacks and of course, the celebration~

That's the birthday boy trying to put on a glamour smile for the camera
I bought this lion for Dan and Cedric as a farewell present...that was in 2001 I think. Wah. So long ago
Dan's cake! Bought by Cedric and company



Make a wish...make a wish..
Huff...and puff...and...
...blow out all the candles!

Concentrated on cutting the cake
That's Dan and his relatives. From left, his Mum, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, himself, Uncle Paul and his wife
Come! Let Mummy and Granny kiss!
And you see that Dan's grandma is too shy that Grandpa has got to nudge her to kiss Dan in front of everyone haha
Besties, Cedric and Daniel since many many years ago
Ced: Come give me a hug~
Dan: I don't want!!!
Dan with his TPJC friends
His church friends
The tuba section! Me, Dan and Ee Yan
Dan and the trombone section. Cedric, Daphne, Sock Leng, Jie Ying and Yi Xin
The ex-drum majors, Dan and Xin Hui
Daniel and the flautists, Xin Hui, Li Hong and Hui Zhen
With the clarinetists, Sheila and Jasmine
The whole Hai Sing crowd that was present
Me with the trombone girls
My share of the fluffy cake
A present for you, from the trombone section
Present presentation ceremony
Heh heh heh
What's that???
Wow, a watch! Held the wrong way though, but who cares
His prized possession
Come I help you
Don't I just look so suave?
Two oily faces in a photo

At the end of the day I dunno why I chose to walk a very dark and quiet way home from Daniel's place in Simei. Which is about a long walk from my place but...it was 11pm plus. Went home safely la, if not I wouldn't be here blogging.

Signed 23062006, 2356hrs

No comments: