Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Week 2 of school

Week 2 of school.

Tutorials haven't started yet, only my English module will start this week. Nevertheless, I already have a chunk of homework to do.

Gotta write about a molecule's history, significance, and artistic/aesthetic values for the Freshman Seminar module. 1,500 - 2,000 words.

Another at most 800 word essay for Science of Music. About how sains and teknologi have got an impact on a concert I'm going to watch.

Tutorials to complete before next week.

Linear Algebra homework to hand in by next Monday.

So on so forth. 8 a.m. lecture in the morning, and I'm still awake.

I ought to buck up more.

Juggling six modules, and NUSWS. Will be taking a break from Mus'Art after the concert on 3 February. Yes there's a concert on that day and I haven't been advertising because I don't know much information about it anyway. And then I'll go back for Mus'Art after the exams. That'll be in May.


A very nice gesture from the lion isn't it? A very very sweet one. Aww. I want a kiss from him too. I think I'll be touched to the extent that I'll cry if I really get one from a real lion. Haha.

OK. Back to reality.

No comments: