Monday, January 08, 2007

First day of school

First day of school and I'm bloody packed to my neck.

Took an hour to reach hall this morning though my dad drove YX and I here, due to the usual morning jams.

Then I couldn't go join Daniel to give out flyers for InTempo at Engin. Thank goodness Hui Shan could make it. Couldn't go as I had to clean my room.

And the first lesson of the day was at 12 noon. Science of Music.

At 1 p.m. plus the lecture ended, and I went to get food. Couldn't bid for the Freshman Seminar module because CORS was down. And then after that when the system was up again, I balloted for my English tutorials. Haven't confirmed the tutorials for Science of Music yet.

And then I went to the Dean's Office to check from the admin staff if I can get the Freshman Sem module since the professor had no problems admitting me into his seminar. I emailed him. But because of equity I couldn't go join the seminar if I don't bid. But the thing is, I don't wanna bid for any other modules and I don't have enough points to bid for Freshman Sem. Others were bidding in hundreds. Just now when I checked the next minimum bid was 1212 points. Crazy.

But I still went ahead for the seminar at 1600. The staff also said that I can hope that someone drop the module so maybe I can get to bid. Please let me get the module! I don't know what else to take. Please please please please please.

And then I had Linear Algebra I till 7 p.m. plus. Came back, watched Nodame Cantabile for some hours then I went to bathe and chit chat around till now.

Going to give out flyers tomorrow at Science fac.

Sigh. So many things to worry about. Why do I always start school with such anxiety?

Alright.

Gotta unpack my things.

Bye.

No comments: