Sunday, January 14, 2007

I am so problematic

Really. Soooooo problematic. Dad drove me back to hall just now, and upon reaching my room then I realise that I forgot to bring my cell phone. T_T

I should just go and die (again).

Possibility that I'll pass through a week without my mobile if my dad couldn't pass by to pass the phone to me or I cannot meet him due to lessons whatsoever. I gave him Yi Xin's number in an attempt to reach me.

I feel quite handicapped.

Haha. Not the first time that I forgot about my phone when I left the house though. Left my phone in hall and left for Mus'Art practice. Which isn't the most tragic thing yet.

Today's the worst. Haha. How can I forget. With this pace of life now, the speed of communication is no. 1.

Oh and the wake-up calls. Oh this is tragic. So terrible.

=(

What the hell is wrong with me? So careless, so many problems, etc. Die la. Better concentrate on my studies above all else.

I got the Freshman Seminar module already, so everything is settled for this semester other than the tutorials. And that leaves dear me with 3 pathetic Programme points. At least it's P points, won't need that much of it already, since I completed my faculty requirements and only need the points for core modules. So now it's two GEMs and a breadth and more maybe.

Oh last night I rushed to Tampines Regional Library because I found a material that is needed for my Freshman Seminar through the online catalogue. The books were borrowed in the Science Library already -_- So quite happy that I got one book! Quite lucky, because there are only two of the books available, at Tampines and Toa Payoh. And the book is as old as me. So I am quite lucky for now. Heh.

I want my handphone. =(

No comments: