Sunday, January 21, 2007

Love story of Dad & Mum

No of course I'm not gonna be too explicit about their story. But it all started with my dad telling me yesterday that they got married because my mum thought he was handsome.

But it was a lie la. Haha.

And I didn't know my dad was hot la. My mum was his fifth girlfriend -_- And his first girlfriend was some girl who was selling stuff at Bukit Timah. During his NS days. Tsk tsk tsk. Havoc.

Anyway, I was damn amused la. Haha. Like my mum telling me why she chose my dad and all. So sweet. Haha. I think my mum's really lucky to have a man like my dad as her husband. Her other sisters don't seem to be as lucky actually. My mum also thinks that she's fortunate. Haha. Like so nice right. Hopefully I'll be as lucky as my mum too.

No comments: