Saturday, January 06, 2007

Botak Jones

I won't say that it serves extremely good American cuisine, but Botak Jones is affordable, tasty, and the best part - value for money. And the latter can be the worst part.

Haha. Please go there and have a plate of fish and chips. Meanwhile, please share the dish with a friend. It was like a torture consuming my food. But nevertheless I find it quite nice la. Affordable, it's the usual Western food pricing at food courts. Like the huge portion of fish and chips - two pieces of dory fish, lots and lots of chips, and a large serving of coleslaw - cost you only $5.50.

And where to find it? It's in a Kopitiam food court in Clementi, near the interchange. Go to the website and you can see the exact location. And other outlets too.

There's this burger which is made of 3 beef patties coated with cheese. Don't underestimate the patties please, they're damn thick. Very very thick. And it's called U-CRAZY-WHAT? And it's really crazy.

And blogging this makes me recall what a foodie I've been, and I should find time to explore eating places more often. GIVE ME TIME!

But ya, well. It's nice to eat good food in a food court.

No comments: