Thursday, January 18, 2007

The problem of being big

There was a bazaar at Central Forum today and I saw a pair of slippers that I quite like, and it costs only $10. Their largest size is 40, so I decided to give it a try. But it proved to be too small for me.

Therefore I didn't buy.

Early last month I saw a dress at Forever 21 that I like. But they only have size M.

I didn't even get to try.

My mum chided me for not buying anything though my dad sponsored me $200 to buy clothes for the coming CNY.

Even my dad complains that I wear the same stuff.

It's not that I don't wanna buy nice dresses and/or clothes and shoes and slippers.

It's not that I don't wanna shop. In fact I do. When I can dig out the time.

It's not that I am picky about places like Bugis Street. I never shop for clothes and shoes there, simply because they have a lot of free sizes or L size that is too small.

It's not that I am reliant on the Western shops which are more pricey. They tend to have bigger sizes. Sometimes.

It's not that I like to wear the same clothes over and over. I don't have much to choose from my wardrobe.

Neither do I have much to choose from the shopping world.

No comments: