Sunday, January 28, 2007

A landmark molecule

Ah. I finally completed the essay. Woots. Time to slack a bit and go back to work. Must be extra extra hardworking this week, it'll be a damn busy week for me.

Just relieved I finished up the essay, but I didn't complete all the 1,500 words needed. I was at about 1,400 plus, including cheating. I typed the question and the bibliography in too. Haha. But excluding the figures' comments la.

Yeay. A load off my shoulder. But actually the second assignment is here already. Quite interesting, it's a group project in 3 (Nathalie and Ayuni are in my group) and we have to take photos of things be it structures, sculptures, etc, that shows chirality. Interesting right. Nathalie got an idea, I got an idea too but I don't know if it's good, and I haven't heard from Ayuni (not Ayumi).

Oh anyway all these are for my SP1201 module.

No comments: