Monday, January 01, 2007

Merry New Year

And while I'm sitting in the living room watching the telly with my mum they were counting down to 2007.

So it's 2007 now!!!

Wow.

I won't say time flies.

But I'd say that nineteen new-years went past already.

And soon it'll be twenty.

Twenty!

Sigh. I need more comforting that I'll still be young. Haa.

This is my post exactly a year ago:

happy new year!!! yeP..happy happy..

new year resolutions?

1. i seriously can be happy.
2. get into university
3. 事事顺利

hope i can pass the next 7 months without thinking too much of the past.


What was resoluted was only #2. And the postscript. I didn't get any happier, and things didn't go well for me. Sigh.

New year resolutions this year?

I just wanna do well in school I guess. But how much determination I have is another issue in my case. I'm getting more and more insolent, more and more tired of schoolwork. However...this is my only route!

I also dunno what I want to do when I graduate. I hope some companies can offer me jobs before I graduate (which is nearly impossible).

Ah. New year resolution: stop daydreaming and get down to real world work. And stop procrastinating.

Oh and anyway, I just blogged about the MacRitchie Reservoir Hike. Take a look at it. Link is on the sidebar.

No comments: