Thursday, January 04, 2007

Feeling good

Went for the first band practice of the year with NUSWS and I say, though the pieces are tiring (now I get a better taste of running notes which don't seem to end) I quite enjoy my band practice(s). Learning is more effective in a disciplined organisation where members are responsible people. Slowly making friends, and I'm taken aback by knowing quite a lot of nice people in the band. Like they have no conservations in making conversations. That's what I like. People who don't know each other well can still share a laugh. And so I like hanging around NUSWS. Motivation to go for practices. For now.

And I am ultra tired it's hard to keep my eyes open. No exaggeration. But quite a number of things to clear online tonight, so I gotta go do other stuff after posting this.

I'm listening to Poema Alpestre. Really an acquired taste. Love it. But practising it is another thing. Energy consumed to practise the piece is a plate of fries from Botak Jones.

~~~~~

Concerts! Time for advertising again. Take note of the details of concerts I'll be putting on the sidebar. Man, I love the sidebar.

No comments: