Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Gathering with JC friends

Went out with Pei Wen, Wei Wen, Jia Qi, Jorcelyn, Hui Ying and Shi Hui. Finally got to meet. And when we met they asked if so-and-so was coming, and I realised there are quite a few people I should've asked. Sorry. The group of us used to sit in the first row in classroom C1-3 back in MJC. Plus Jorcelyn who sat in the second row. So the whole first row was there and Jorce. Haha.

Walked around VivoCity (not again!) looking for a place that we can settle on to have an early dinner. Then we saw the Terra. The thing about this restaurant is that..it doesn't feel very much like a restaurant. Haha. Maybe it's their theme la...and the food..isn't good. Just average and nothing special.

Staring incident in progress
Wei Wen and Jorcelyn

Pei Wen, Wei Wen, Jorcelyn, Jia Qi, me, Shi Hui, Hui Ying
The Swedish ship Gotheborg which docked at Vivo so that people can go on the ship to see-see
Took a photo where SH's included too
Trying to take a picture of Wei Wen who took this picture of me. I.e. we were taking photos of each other


And hey, I didn't suan them a lot throughout the day. See, I've become nicer =D (yea right)

No comments: