Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Of fluids and solids

And of the occasional gases, ahem.

Caution: This post may be a bit...hard to consume.

Last week (Oh my time really flies it was last week already) during the band camp I fell sick and then on the third day of camp I got into a bout of nauseousness plus some sort of bowel disorder. Haha. I.e. I thought I was having diarrhoea and have felt like vomitting.

So I came home the next day, felt like I had laxatives, went to the toilet for bigger business and vomitted for the first time in years as well. And I thought I need po chai pills. The ever ready saviour for my gastro-disfuntionalities.

I don't know how I can thank you for the invention of the miracle pills

And like a miracle, no more diarrhoea.

But now the trouble is.

I haven't been shitting.



Brief History of Po Chai Pills

Many years ago (100+ years) there was a plague in China. People there were having stomach-ache, vomiting and diarrhea. A Chinese Doctor was trying to make up a formulation that can cure the people. One night he received a special herbal mix from his dream. The next morning he started to collect the herbs and and gave the people the special herbal mix. The herbal mix was very successful. This Chinese Doctor was the founder of Po Chai Pills and his picture is on every box of Po Chai Pills today.

Po in Chinese means protection. Chai means the people. So the Name Po Chai Pills means protecting the people.

No comments: