Saturday, April 07, 2007

A visit to my juniors

I went to Ngee Ann Sec today as Hai Sing was having band practice there. Woke up at 7 plus this morning because my dad called and he was in the area so asked me if I wanna go back. OK lo, will save a lot of time and after that we went to Tampines N2 for breakfast with mum. And I saw this cat sleeping comfortably.


I'm quite worried because of the lack of support from Hai Sing's new principal, and on top of that, his management is really poor. Shall not talk about it, don't wanna blow up now. Bleh.

And there was sectionals for the main band, and we alumni (a lot of us went back! =D) helped our juniors and such. In addition to that I played a bit. Heh.

With Tsz Shan. That's Wei Xiong's tie that I was wearing and it had a lion figure print on it

Go, prepare to stop, or stop?

Cedric, me, Daniel

We didn't realise that the colour combination of our tops had some meaning until Daphne told us. Haha.

No comments: