Thursday, April 19, 2007

Two things to cheer about today

I told myself not to blog today, but there're still things I wanna say.

Firstly, Sanjaya Malakar is out of American Idol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAY!!!!! Three cheers~~~ Yea. I think he should've been out of the competition since the Top 24. I still don't understand why there are people who like him. And people voted for him because of his hardship and pitiful stories. Like sympathy votes. And he cannot sing as well as the many contestants eliminated before him. I wonder why people don't sympathise with the other talented contestants as much as him. Fweee.

Secondly, this is what I did to my wallpaper. Desktop Earth.


Do blow up the picture and take closer looks at where the arrows are pointing to.

Wheeeeee. Italy trip is nearing.

No comments: