Monday, April 30, 2007

I found something to do

Not only did I find something to do (other than to mug) at this hour, I think that I did it for a good cause. And it is the best way that someone as small and powerless as I am can do.

I think some of you heard of a BBC reporter being abducted in Gaza in March. I remember catching some news about that, but I didn't follow up. I just found out from some local reporter's blog about him. He is still not released! And everyone is very angry at whoever kidnapped him!

I am quite worried for the reporter, in a way. 'Cos you'll never know what those kidnappers (aka terrorists) can do. They're really terrible. For a moment it was reported that he was killed, but after that the Palestinian government said that he is safe and healthy. Well I hope so.

Alan Johnston banner

Please put this on your blog/website/whatsoever to show your support. I don't know what good this can make to facilitate his release, but I think this is a small gesture that goes a long way.

You can get the code and read more about this campaign from the editors.

And read more.

No comments: