Sunday, April 15, 2007

Semester 2 06/07

I'm done with Freshman Seminar, the last presentation was last Monday. Had a nice presentation (whahhaa) because *ahem* I have a sense of humour. WHAHAHAHA. And I did the ppt in a quirky way. Everyone else did too, they were telling the audience their journey in making the icosahedron models and some were really hilarious. Some were really smart okay. I just felt sad that, why do we have to warm up to each other only at the last lesson. But it was great. It really was. I can see that the prof was particularly amused at my slides -_- because he was laughing loudly. =P

Uh, I think you can check out the Chemistry Admin Office area. I think they displayed our icosahedron models there so you can look at it. Gotta collect before the start of the next semester. The pink and red ones made out of straws are mine =D

~~~~~

I'm done with Science of Music too. HA! Great. I hope my MIDI composition will sound good to the prof. All the wind and string instrument patches on MIDI sounded damn terrible on my laptop. So I couldn't make up my mind with what to use so I finalised with the tuba. Muahaha. Not biasness, really. I think other instruments sounded incompatible with the piano accompaniment. I did the piano part first, then I did my melody and percussion. Yea. Dunno where I got the melody from though.

And hope I'll get at least 24/25 for the end-of-term test! I was surprised that I wasn't distracted by the thoughts of Hai Sing's SYF because they were on the same day. Haha.

Oh back to my point. I played my MIDI on my brother's laptop and it sounded gorgeous! Seriously! (I don't mean my composition is good, I meant the instrumentation -_-) So I'm hoping that the prof's speakers are as good as my brother's, or even better. Heh. Now I need to think of something to compensate the lousy laptop of mine. I need the good quality speakers!

Ah, maybe I need a new laptop. *sniggers*

WAIT LONG LONG LAAAA. ITALY TRIP ALREADY BLEW A HOLE IN YOUR POCKET!

My mum said she'll pay the trip costs for me, but since I paid first.....I don't think I'll go to her and ask for money. =\

Exams in 5 days. Please give me luck and motivation!

No comments: