Thursday, April 12, 2007

A change in colour

Hai Sing's SYF today was fine, as so I heard. Glitches here and there, but Daniel seemed to say that the tubas did well. I'm happy enough.

They got a silver medal, like I expected actually. But the disappointment is still there, considering that the colour changed (including the colour of their uniform -_-).

I think the bright yellow uniform was a morale booster for many of us last time. Uniform changed back to blue, the medal changed along. I'm not blaming on the uniform la. -_-

Anyway, I looked back and thought about the three consecutive golds that Hai Sing got since 2001, of which I've been through two of them. It's like, gone already..albeit the disappointment was there, never mind la.

I'm rather result oriented when it comes to this kind of thing it seems. Though I hate to admit it. =P

The kids can't even tell me how they felt when they were onstage, whether they felt happy or not. =\ Hope they will never ever forget.

Most importantly, I'm proud of the kids. =)

No comments: