Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The fan. Again.

I went to the office to report the damage of my fan yesterday. In the form I was required to fill in my name, room number and mobile number. I also needed to indicate if I allowed the workers to come in when I wasn't around. So of course, I circled no.

I went out for breakfast with my dad today and when I got back at noon, I saw the operations manager locking up my room, accompanied with the workers. So I asked, is the fan fixed already? And he said ya, OK already.

Shit you la. What's the point of the form then? You asked if I allowed you to go in and I circled no in bold. I remembered circling it many times because the pen ink wasn't flowing properly. And what's the point of me leaving my mobile number with you when you don't even call and ask for my permission to enter my room? It's a girl's room, by the way. No manners at all. And there was dust all over the place, my bed wasn't even 'protected' from the dust, and you people happily threw the screws and wires into my rubbish bin. Very self-service eh? Pui.

And this is not the first time you entered my room without permission.

>=C

No comments: