Sunday, April 29, 2007

Everything is tasteless

Either that or things taste really bad.

I'm down with fever since Friday night.

Had a headache since before Friday's paper, and I went home after dinner. The amazing thing was I had the energy to go to Compasspoint Library to borrow a book before going home.

Plopped on the bed and my temperature soared. Felt soooooooooooooooooo dead. X|

Yesterday was a really short day. My mum pestered me to wake up to bring me to the doctor's and my body temperature was 39.6 deg C. A really high fever. And my dear father even got me to move the LD player downstairs to his cab so he can bring the TV and the player to the repairman. -_- LD. So long ago.

After which I went to bathe and sleep till dinner time. Ate, and slept again. It's those extreme 全身无力 feeling. Like I had to 'crawl' out of the bathroom, drag myself to sit on the chair at the dining table, and I didn't do work at all. Gotta start on some work already, if not I won't have enough time to study.

The medicine was darn expensive. $80! I was prescribed cough syrup, cough and running nose tablets, Tamiflu (which is the expensive one), anti-biotics, fever tablets, and some other tablets. In all I consumed 6 tablets at a go this morning, on top of that, the syrup. -_- I felt like I was some old woman and when I woke up early this morning, my back was aching like mad. It's still aching now.

T_T

And everything taste really bad I don't have the appetite to eat. =C

Sian. If only I'll fall sick after the exams. Sigh.

No comments: