Saturday, April 14, 2007

Hai Sing played well

I was waiting for the Brother and the Mother when I saw Mr & Mrs Chua and their daughter at Tampines Mart.

I said hello and Mrs Chua told me that she saw a current student of hers and Mrs Chua said hi. Then the student was so shocked he/she 'ran' away. Mrs Chua was like, 'I also shop at normal shopping malls what.' Whahahaha.

So I chatted with Mrs Chua a little bit, and asked how did Hai Sing play that day. She said something like they played very well.

Woots.

That's good. Damn good.

Throughout all these postings it's very hard for me to tell you how I feel exactly. I don't know how to put it in words, I can't even draw an expression out for you to see. I'm feeling better about things compared to the past few days. However...I don't know how to explain. =P

No comments: